Shop staff electrocuted in city | 2019-08-23

Shop staff electrocuted in city

Sun Online Desk

23rd August, 2019 03:31:25 printer

Shop staff electrocuted in city

An employee of a sweet shop died after being electrocuted at Kadamtali Dholaipar Bazar area in the capital on Friday morning.

The deceased was identified as Oliul Islam, 15, son of Jalal Munshi, a resident of Dashmina upazila in Patuakhali.

Sohel, co-employee of the deceased said that Oliul came in contact with a live electric wire when he was switching off a motor of the shop at the area around 7:00 am.

Later, he was taken to Dhaka Medical College and Hospital (DMCH) where duty doctors declared him dead at 8:00 am.

Confirming the news Inspector Bachchu Mia, Incharge of DMCH Police Camp, said the body was kept at the hospital morgue for an autopsy.


Top