- UN chief showers praise on Hasina, says Bangladesh a ‘development miracle’
- Global Covid cases near 231 million
- Shaheen Anam sued for hurting religious sentiment: PBI asked to submit report by Dec 21
- Corona test at Dhaka airport for outbound passengers from Saturday
- Bangladesh sees 24 Covid-19 deaths, lowest in 119 days
Popular Life Insurance Company Managing Director and CEO BM Yousuf Ali is seen at a discussion on the occasion of the 46th death anniversary of Father of the Nation Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman in the capital recently.
- 25 August, 2021 12:00 AM
- Print news