Two brothers die inhaling toxic gas in Gaibandha

UNB

19th April, 2021 12:17:29 printer

Two brothers die inhaling toxic gas in Gaibandha

Two brothers died inhaling toxic gas after falling into a septic tank in Gobindaganj upazila of Gaibandha district early Monday morning.

They are Habibur Rahman,25 and Hasan Ali, 28.

Station Manager of Gobindaganj fire service Arif Anwar said Habibur Rahman fell into the septic tank around 5 am.

When his brother Hasan and neighbor Mintu Miah climbed down the septic tank to rescue him they also fell sick.

Fire fighters recovered the bodies of the two brothers and rescued Mintu

Mintu was rushed to Polashbari health complex.

 


Top