Tuesday, 24 May, 2022
E-paper

‘Gas leak’ fire burns 4 of a family

Four members of a family, including two children, suffered burns as a fire broke out at a flat in the city’s Badda area early Wednesday, reports UNB.

The injured were identified as Abu Saeed, 38, his wife Rekha, 29, their daughter Safa, 9, and son Safiyan, 7.

The fire might have originated from a leak in gas supply line in their flat in Satarkul area around 3:30am.

The injured were rushed to Sheikh Hasina National Burn and Plastic Surgery Institute for treatment.