- An inspiring political gesture: Ivy meets Taimur with flowers, sweets
- Covid-19: Bangladesh reports 9,614 fresh cases with 17 deaths
- Stokes, Archer, Gayle missing from IPL auction: reports
- Bashundhara Group Managing Director assures continuous support for promotion of golf
- EC formation law to be placed before parliament tomorrow
People walk past a Zara clothing store in Beijing. The parent company of Zara said on Tuesday that Marta Ortega, the daughter of the Spanish clothing giant's founder, will take over as chairwoman of the group.
- 1 December, 2021 12:00 AM
- Print news