Youth electrocuted in Ctg

Staff Correspondent

8 June, 2021 12:00 AM printer

CHATTOGRAM: A youth died after being electrocuted at his residence in the city’s Bibirhat area on Monday afternoon.

The ill-fated was identified as Md Fahim, 27, son of Md Mujibur Rahman of the area.

Sources said Fahim came into contact with live electric wire while switching on a water pump and sustained severe injuries at his residence in the afternoon.

He was rushed to Chattogram Medical College Hospital where doctors declared him dead, said ASI Shilabrata Barua of the hospital police outpost.

 


Top