Ctg worker electrocuted

Staff Correspondent

26 April, 2021 12:00 AM printer

CHATTOGRAM: A construction worker was electrocuted while working in the city’s Khatunganj area on Sunday.

 The ill-fated was identified as Md Yunus, 24, of Raozan upazila in the district.

 Sources said Yunus was working at an under-constructed building in Khatunganj area around 2:00pm. Suddenly, he came into contact with live electric wire and sustained severe injuries.

 He was rushed to CMCH where on-duty doctors declared him dead.


Top