(1) The entry gate to Ambar Shah Mosque in Karwan Bazar remains under lock and key following a ban on congregational prayers amid coronavirus fallout.
(2) At Nayabazar, an army man intercepts a rickshaw and quizzes its passengers as part of efforts to control movement of people.
(3) A special helicopter AW-139 of Bangladesh Air Force is getting ready to carry Covid-19 patients in the country.
(4) Volunteers spray germicides at Karwan Bazar wholesale kitchen market.
(5) Low-income people, in an edgy crowd, jostle in front of a TCB truck to purchase rice at Tk 10 per kilogram under open market sale (OMS) at Pallabi.
(6) Azimpur youths spray germicides on a road on a voluntary basis to contain the spread of the coronavirus.The photographs were taken on Tuesday.
—Reaz Ahmed Sumon/ Kamrul Islam Ratan/ Md Nasir Uddin