Passenger bus catches fire | 2019-03-27 | daily-sun.com

Passenger bus catches fire

Staff Correspondent

27 March, 2019 12:00 AM printer

CHATTOGRAM: A passenger bus was gutted in a fire at a garage in the city’s Firingibazar Morr area on early Tuesday.

Sources in the Fire Service and civil Defence (FSCD) department said a Cox’s Bazar-bound passenger bus of Hanif Paribahan caught fire from an electric short-circuit during wielding at the garage in the Firingeebazar area around 2:00 pm.

It spread fast engulfing the entire bus within a short time, they said. on information, two fire fighting units from a station rushed to the spot and doused the fire after around a hour efforts.


Top