Daraz Bangladesh (daraz.com.bd), a concern of Alibaba Group is hosting a 4 nation Ludo tournament for the first time, between Bangladesh, Pakistan, Sri Lanka and Nepal on their gaming platform Daraz First Games (DFG). This tournament is being specially organized to celebrate the world’s biggest sale day eleven eleven (11.11) campaign. 30 winners will get a total prize pool of BDT 5 lakh. The first winner will get a voucher worth of BDT 3 Lakh, followed by a voucher of BDT 50,000 for the second winner, BDT 25,000 for the third winner and BDT 15,000 for the fourth winner. There are also vouchers worth BDT 10,000 to 1,000 for the next winners. Interested participants canregister for free on the Ludo tournament through the Daraz app from 1st to 8th November, where a maximum of 2.5 lakh players from the enlisted countries can register. Therefore, one has to register quickly before the slot is filled up. The tournament will take place from 11th to 13th November, which will require winning 7 or more knock-out rounds of Ludo to win the tournament.
Steps for Registering for the game-• Download the Daraz app
• Log into your Daraz account
• Select the Daraz First Game icon from the Daraz app and enter the registration page
• Enter your name, Daraz registered email address and phone number correctly in the registration form.
• Click the submit button.
• If your information is correct you will receive an SMS of successful registration• You will receive an SMS notification shortly before the tournament starts
Steps to participate in the Game-
• The user will receive an SMS to join the game where the game time will be specified for each round
• From the user's Daraz home page (daraz.com.bd) the user has to select the Daraz First Game (DFG) icon and enter DFG
• Next, the user has to click in the Ludo Tournament banner
• Next, click on the tournament banner below
• Then, click on the play button
• The game will start shortly
• Only the 1st winner from each match will advance to the next round
On this occasion, BarishKhandaker, Head of Traffic Operations, Daraz Bangladesh (daraz.com.bd) said, “Bangladesh has won the Bangladesh vs Pakistan Ludu tournament last time, so this time Pakistan wants a rematch. Two more countries (Sri Lanka and Nepal) are also ready to fight. So, for the first time, we are organizing this four-nation tournament for our beloved customers right before the world’s biggest sale day 11.11.”.
Daraz is the leading online marketplace in South Asia, empowering tens of thousands of sellers to connect with millions of customers. Daraz provides immediate and easy access to 10 million products in more than 100+ categories and delivers more than 2 million packages every month to all corners of its countries.Daraz is a mall, a marketplace and a community for its customers. It is also a university for entrepreneurs, and every month it educates more than 5,000 new sellers on e-commerce operations. To overcome the logistics challenge in its markets, Daraz has built its own logistics company specifically designed for e-commerce operations - Daraz Express (known as DEX) - to raise the standards for the industry. Daraz is also helping existing and new logistics providers digitize.In 2018, Daraz was acquired by Alibaba Group, and is proud to carry its part of the mission to 'make it easy to do business anywhere in the era of the digital economy'. As part of the Alibaba ecosystem, Daraz is leveraging Alibaba’s global leadership and experience in technology, online commerce, mobile payments and logistics to drive growth in its markets.