Daraz Bangladesh (daraz.com.bd), a concern of Alibaba Group and country’s largest e-commerce platform is organizing Bangladesh VS Pakistan International Ludo tournament for the first time in their app’s gaming platform Daraz First Games (DFG).
Through this tournament the Bangladeshi players will play to win against Pakistani players. This tournament is being organized to celebrate the upcoming campaign of Daraz which is 10.10 (Ten.Ten). 30 winners will get a total prize pool of BDT 2 lakh. The first winner will get a voucher worth of BDT 1 Lakh, followed by a voucher of BDT 10,000 for the second winner, a voucher worth of BDT 7000 for the third winner and a voucher worth of 5000 taka for the fourth winner.
Rest of the winners will get a voucher of BDT 3000 each. Interested participants can register for free on the Ludo Lakhpoti tournament through the Daraz app from 1st to 5th October, where a maximum of 2 lakh players from both the countries can register. Therefore, one has to register quickly before the slot is filled up. The tournament will take place from 7th to 9th October, which will require winning 7 knock-out rounds or more of Ludo to win the tournament.
Daraz First Games platform was launched in May of this year and has gained immense popularity among millions of Bangladeshis by now.
Steps for Registering for the game-
• Download the Daraz app
• Log into your Daraz account
• Select the Daraz First Games icon from your Daraz app and enter the game center.
• Click on the Ludo Tournament banner
• Click on the register button under the banner
• You will receive a successfully registered message in a while
• You will receive a sms before the match starts
Steps to participate in the Game-
• To join the game the user will receive a SMS where the timings for each round will be mentioned.
• The user has to select the Daraz First Games icon from the Daraz home page(daraz.com.bd) and enter DFG.
• Next, the user has to click in the Ludo Tournament banner
• Need to click on banner below
• Click on Play button
• Match will start in a while
• From each match only 1st winner will qualify for the next round
On this occasion Head of Traffic Operations of Daraz Bangladesh(daraz.com.bd) Barish Khandaker said, ‘Ludo is one of the most popular board games in the country and its popularity has increased after launching DFG. Everyday millions of users play this game. I hope the players from both the countries are excited about this tournament'.