Coronavirus cases are increasing rapidly across the world. The general advice these days is to stay at home as much as possible. And that’s for your own health first and then the people’s health around you.So what is the best way to spend your time while you are off from work and away from socialising?
This time will provide you with a good opportunity to talk and catch with your children.
Do not get lost in your phone. Rather find productive ideas to spend good time with your children.
Let’s talk about ways you can spend with your kids being home during coronavirus outbreak:
1. Do stretches together at home to start the day.
2. You may include your kids in the process of making breakfast. This way you can teach your children a new skill and preparing food.3. Take beautiful selfies every day. They can be hilarious and a good memory for future.
4. Indulge in some kind of baking with your kids.
5. Play some board games like ludo, carrom and chess. You can start a family game club.
6. Plan for a family movie time. You can turn down the lights, keep some boxes of popcorns and watch a special movie with your kids.
7. Make it special planning ahead for some fun things like, you can arrange for some home-made snacks.
8. Plan for a family game night. Family fun nights are memorable events.
9. Spend some time at your rooftop together (if you do have it) and watch the stars lying there.
10. Set up candlelight dinner with your kids’ help.
Keep your children involved in the whole process.
Take good advantage of this time being at home. Ensure you connect with your children in a positive and constructive manner. These ideas would not be something you will regret. Laugh together and strengthen your bond.