Bollywood celebrities are sharing ideas about how they can make the best use of their time at home-quarantine amid the coronavirus outbreak.All from Salman Khan, Alia Bhatt to Ayushmann Khurrana have picked up their favourite hobbies as all shoots and film releases stand cancelled to stem the spread the of Covid-19.
Here are some of the brilliant ideas fielded by Bollywood celebs for those self-isolating:
1. Salman Khan is back to what he loves -- charcoal sketches and painting.
2. Several actors including Katrina Kaif, Vicky Kaushal and Rakul Preet Singh have been working out at home as gyms remained shut all across Mumbai.
3. Deepika has started a series of pictures from her productivity at home in the times of Covid-19. She earlier gave a sneak-peek into her wardrobe cleaning session, which was recently followed by a picture from her self-care routine. She promises to come up with many more ideas in the coming days.
4. Alia Bhatt took a birthday break at a resort with her sister and few friends and is now home in self-quarantine. She recently posted a picture as she sat to finish reading a book.5. Besides focusing on her fitness routine, Katrina has also been working on her musical skills.
6. Ayushmann Khurrana, who has been working round the year for back to back releases, is making up for lost time with his kids.
7. As shoot for all films and shows have been cancelled, Kareena is taking it as a break to binge on their favourite delicacies without worrying about piling a few kgs.
8. Arjun Kapoor has taken the most followed route of binge-watching movies in self-quarantine.
9. Spend time with family
Kangana is back to Manali whereas Sonam Kapoor has flown from London to spend time with her family but only after serving her time in self-quarantine.
10. Neha Dhupia has also gone to live with her mother and Radhika Apte has wrapped up her work to spend time with husband Benedict in London.
11. Akshay Kumar would have been busy with the promotions of his film Sooryavanshi, which was scheduled to release on March 24 but has been postponed indefinitely. The actor is now chatting away his time with daughter Nitara as his writer wife Twinkle Khanna struggles to keep the little one entertained at home. Twinkle had earlier shared a picture from her reading session with Nitara.
12. Madhuri Dixit is also spending quality time with her kids at home as schools remain shut in various states.