One electrocuted in Jhenaidah

BSS

21st January, 2020 08:13:55 printer

One electrocuted in Jhenaidah

An electrician died after being electrocuted at Kadoitola in Sadar Upazila of the district this noon.

The deceased was identified as Mohibul Islam, 22, hailed from Bishoikhali in the Upazila.

Local people said Mohibul was electrocuted during working for a power line. He was brought at Jhenaidah Sadar Upazila where the duty doctor declared him dead.

Duty doctor Muslima Khatun confirmed.


Top