Man dies from snakebite in Satkhira | 2019-08-23

Man dies from snakebite in Satkhira

UNB

23rd August, 2019 12:47:12 printer

Man dies from snakebite in Satkhira

A man of ‘Bede’ community died and his wife sustained injuries from snakebite at Alipur Natunbazar in Sadarupazila early Friday.

The deceased was identified as  Eklu Mia, 35,  of Borobazar in Kaliganj upazila of Jashore district.

Dr Asaduzzaman, a physician of Sadar hospital, said a poisonous snake bit the couple in the dead of night, leaving Eklu Mia dead and his wife Alina injured.

Alina Khatun was admitted to the hospital and her condition was stated to be stable.


Top