This item is a great way to start the day. It's so delicious that you'll want to have it every morning.
• 3 eggs
• 3 tablespoons sweetened condensed milk
• 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
• 2 tablespoons butter
• 1 loaf banana bread• Confectioners' sugar for dusting (optional)
• In a shallow bowl, whisk together the eggs, sweetened condensed milk and vanilla with a fork. Set aside.
• Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Slice banana bread into 4 thick slices.
• Dip each slice into the egg mixture, then place in the hot pan. Cook on each side until golden brown.
• Dust with confectioners' sugar just before serving, if desired.