Cheese cake and chocolate cookies come together for a rich and tasty snack! So you can have it as a snack with tea and even entertain your guests with this.
For Cookie Dough
• 1 cup softened butter
• 3/4 cup white sugar
• 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
• 2 eggs• 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
• 2 cups all-purpose flour
• 2/3 cup cocoa powder
• 1 teaspoon baking soda
• 1/2 cup chopped pecans
• 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
• 1/2 cup white sugar
• 1 egg
• 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
• Beat butter, white sugar, and brown sugar together in a large bowl using an electric mixer until smooth. Beat in eggs and vanilla extract until creamy.
• Sift flour, cocoa powder, and baking soda together in a bowl. Add flour mixture to butter mixture. Fold in nuts. Refrigerate dough for 1 hour.
• While dough is chilling, beat cream cheese, sugar, egg, and vanilla extract together in a bowl until smooth.
• Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
• Remove dough from fridge and form about 1 tablespoon dough into a ball; make an indentation and fill with about 1 teaspoon filling. Place cookie on an ungreased baking sheet. Repeat with remaining dough and filling.
• Bake in the preheated oven until edges are golden, for 11 to 13 minutes. Allow cookies to cool completely before removing from the baking sheet, for about 20 minutes.