MYMENSINGH: A young man died from electrocution at Gafargaon upazila of Mymensingh district on Friday.
The incident took place at Kalairpar village under Saltia union of the upazila at around 2pm.
According to family members, Rubel came in contact with electricity when he was painting in a window of his house due to the window was electrified by a broken live electric wire. He was critically injured.
Relatives rescued him and took to Gafargaon Upazila Health Complex where the on-duty doctors declared him as dead.
Saltia Union Parishad Chairman Nazmul Haque Dali confirmed the death matter.