A 45-year-old man died from electrocution at a garage at Kunipara in the city’s Tejgaon area on Saturday, reports UNB.
The deceased was identified as Alam Mia, 45, owner of the garage and son of Shanu Mia of Bhola district. He used to live with his family in Kunipara area as a tenant. Inspector Bachhu Mia, in-charge of Dhaka Medical College and Hospital (DMCH) police camp, said Alam got electrocuted while charging a battery at his garage. Later, he was taken to DMCH where doctors pronounced him dead.