- Ton-up Charles stretches Comilla’s winning streak
- Sayem Sobhan Anvir stands by poor, physically challenged students marking his birthday
- Bangladesh logs 13 more Covid cases
- 15th constitutional amendment stops capturing power illegally: PM
- Construction work of underground metro rail to be inaugurated Thursday
State Minister for Religious Affairs Md Faridul Haque Khan along with others inaugurates a free medical camp for devotees of second-phase Biswa Ijtema by cutting a ribbon at a programme in Tongi of Gazipur on Thursday. Hamdard Laboratories (Waqf) Managing Director and Chief Mutawalli Hakim Yousuf Harun Bhuiyan was present.
- 20 January, 2023 12:00 AM
- Print news