- PM to inaugurate new MoFA building Thursday
- Henolux MD Nurul Amin, his wife arrested for instigating suicide of a businessman
- PM Sheikh Hasina sends 900kgs of mangoes for the Sultan of Brunei
- Omicron BA. 5 sub-variant now predominant in Dhaka
- Bangladesh reports 7 Covid deaths, positivity rate now 16.74%
Secretary to the Department of Financial Institutions (FID) of Finance Ministry Sheikh Mohammad Salim Ullah exchanges views with the officials of Investment Corporation of Bangladesh (ICB) during his visit at ICB office in the capital on Thursday.
- 3 June, 2022 12:00 AM
- Print news