- A Dhaka court lands 4 NSU trustees in jail, orders ACC to finish interrogation within 7 days
- Liton, Mushfiqur slam centuries to put pressure back on Sri Lanka
- Covid-19: Bangladesh registers 2 deaths with 31 new cases
- Value of taka declines further
- Fire breaks out at Square Pharmaceuticals factory in Gazipur
Summit Group Vice Chairman Latif Khan hands over a cheque to National Coordinator of Sheikh Hasina National Institute of Burn and Plastic Surgery Dr Samanta Lal Sen to raise public awareness on burn incidence at a programme in the capital on Wednesday.
- 27 January, 2022 12:00 AM
- Print news