- A Dhaka court lands 4 NSU trustees in jail, orders ACC to finish interrogation within 7 days
- Liton, Mushfiqur slam centuries to put pressure back on Sri Lanka
- Covid-19: Bangladesh registers 2 deaths with 31 new cases
- Value of taka declines further
- Fire breaks out at Square Pharmaceuticals factory in Gazipur
This photograph taken recently shows a queue in front of an exchange office in Sofia. Bulgaria could join the eurozone in 2024, but the EU's poorest nation is divided over the prospect of ditching its national currency and joining the single European currency club.
- 29 December, 2021 12:00 AM
- Print news