- Budget 2022-13: Govt to increase fertilizer subsidy to ensure food security
- Gold price hiked by Tk4200 per bhori
- Fund embezzlement case: HC to resume hearing on bail petitions of 4 NSU trustees Sunday
- Any rise in power, gas tariff to be a suicidal: FBCCI
- India to screen passengers arriving from monkeypox-hit nations
Commerce Minister Tipu Munshi poses for a photo with the recipients of the 8th ICSB National Award for Corporate Governance Excellence 2020 at a hotel in the capital on Sunday. He presented trophies and certificates to winning companies in 13 categories, covering all companies listed under DSE and CSE.
- 15 December, 2021 12:00 AM
- Print news