- An inspiring political gesture: Ivy meets Taimur with flowers, sweets
- Covid-19: Bangladesh reports 9,614 fresh cases with 17 deaths
- Stokes, Archer, Gayle missing from IPL auction: reports
- Bashundhara Group Managing Director assures continuous support for promotion of golf
- EC formation law to be placed before parliament tomorrow
Jatiya Party Chairman GM Quader exchanges views with Founder and Executive Director of Bangladesh Protibandhi Unnayan Sangstha (BPUS) Badiul Alam and persons with disabilities representing different organisations at a meeting at the party’s head office in Banani on Monday.
- 30 November, 2021 12:00 AM
- Print news