Wednesday, 19 January, 2022
E-paper

Housewife electrocuted in Ctg


Housewife electrocuted in Ctg

Popular News

CHATTOGRAM: A housewife was electrocuted in Bhagghona area under city's Lalkhan Bazar on Friday.

The deceased was identified as Shahinur Begum, 40, wife of Abul Khair, hailed from the same area.

She came in contact with a live electric wire and sustained fatal injuries when she was drying clothes beside their residence, reports BSS.

Her son was also injured as he tried to save her. They were rushed to

Chattogram Medical College Hospital where duty doctors declared Shahinur

Begum dead, Khulshi Police Sub-Inspector Delwar Hossain confirmed.