- UK joins US and Australia's diplomatic boycott of Beijing Olympics
- 23 people burn to death in Nigerian bandit attack
- Forbes features Hasina at 43 on its most powerful women list
- Indian defence chief Bipin Rawat among 13 dead in Tamil Nadu helicopter crash
- Bashundhara bitumen to be used in construction of Bangabandhu Tunnel
In the presence of BUET Vice-Chancellor Prof Satya Prasad Majumder, officials of the university and Sonali Bank sign a memorandum of understanding (MoU) for providing loans amounting to Tk 500 core as wholesale rate for BUET teachers and officers at the Council Building of the university on Tuesday.
- 13 November, 2021 12:00 AM
- Print news