Sunday, 28 November, 2021

Man dies from electrocution in Pirojpur

  • Our Correspondent
  • 16 October, 2021 12:00 AM
  • Print news
Man dies from electrocution in Pirojpur

Popular News

PIROJPUR: A man died from electrocution at Bhandaria upazila in the district on Thursday afternoon.

Deceased Selim Miah, 54, was a resident of Singhakhali village under Ikri union in the upazila.

The deceased’s daughter-in-law Marufa Begum, said Selim was electrocuted while cutting bamboo in the house. Neighbours rescued him and took him to Bhandaria Upazila Heath Complex where the on-duty doctor declared him dead.

Bhandaria Police Station officer-in-charge (OC) Masumur Rahman confirmed the matter.