- Mobile internet speed increases only by 15 percent in Bangladesh, one-fourth of global average
- Bangladesh reports lowest Covid-19 positivity rate in seven months
- Hindus burn effigies of editor Mahfuz, Shaheen Anam
- Khaleda’s jail sentence suspension extended for 6 more months
- Another consumer sues Evaly chairman, CEO over embezzling money
A woman works on a hand bag part at the new leather goods workshop of French high fashion luxury goods manufacturer Hermes, in Saint-Vincent-de-Paul, on Thursday, near Bordeaux, southwestern France, on the eve of its inauguration day.
- 12 September, 2021 12:00 AM
- Print news