Thursday, 23 September, 2021
E-paper

Market digest

Bank Asia holds EGM

  • Staff Correspondent
  • 19 August, 2021 12:00 AM
  • Print news
Bank Asia holds EGM

Bank Asia Limited organized its 11th Extra-Ordinary General Meeting through digital platform on Wednesday.

A Rouf Chowdhury, Chairman of the Bank, presided over the meeting, said a press release.

Bank’s shareholders and board of directors joined meeting virtually.

The bank approved the resolution to issue Unsecured Contingent-Conversion Floating Rate Perpetual Bond of Taka 5,000.00 million through Public Offering of 10 percent and Private Placement of the rest 90 percent.

Chairman of the Board Executive Committee Rumee A Hossain, Chairman of the Board Audit Committee Dilwar H Choudhury, Chairman of the Board Risk Management Committee MA Baqui Khalily, Directors Enam Chowdhury, Romana Rouf Chowdhury, Maj. Gen. (retd.) Mohammad Matiur Rahman, Md. Abul Quasem, Helal Ahmed Chowdhury, Tania Nusrat Zaman, President and Managing Director Md Arfan Ali, Company Secretary SM Anisuzzman were present in the meeting. A large number of shareholders took part in the AGM.