- Transport workers withdraw indefinite strike in Sunamganj
- PM leaves Finland en route to New York to attend UNGA
- Mobile internet speed increases only by 15 percent in Bangladesh, one-fourth of global average
- Bangladesh reports lowest Covid-19 positivity rate in seven months
- Hindus burn effigies of editor Mahfuz, Shaheen Anam
Janata Bank Managing Director and CEO Md Abdus Salam Azad distributes food items among the distressed people marking the month of mourning on Bangabandhu Memorial Museum premises at Dhanmondi in the capital on Wednesday.
- 5 August, 2021 12:00 AM
- Print news