- Transport workers withdraw indefinite strike in Sunamganj
- PM leaves Finland en route to New York to attend UNGA
- Mobile internet speed increases only by 15 percent in Bangladesh, one-fourth of global average
- Bangladesh reports lowest Covid-19 positivity rate in seven months
- Hindus burn effigies of editor Mahfuz, Shaheen Anam
Protestors face riot police officers during a demonstration against the introduction of a mandatory "green pass" in the aim to limit the spread of the Covid-19, called by far right Forza Nuova party activists and "Io Apro” (I open up) group of restaurant owners and workers, entrepreneurs and small businesses owners on Tuesday at the Piazza del Popolo in Rome.
- 29 July, 2021 12:00 AM
- Print news