- Transport workers withdraw indefinite strike in Sunamganj
- PM leaves Finland en route to New York to attend UNGA
- Mobile internet speed increases only by 15 percent in Bangladesh, one-fourth of global average
- Bangladesh reports lowest Covid-19 positivity rate in seven months
- Hindus burn effigies of editor Mahfuz, Shaheen Anam
People stand in front of an electronic display showing the Hang Seng Index in the Central district of Hong Kong on Monday, after stocks plunged as tuition firms were hammered by China's decision to reform the private education sector by preventing them from making profits.
- 27 July, 2021 12:00 AM
- Print news