CHATTOGRAM: A construction worker was electrocuted when he was working at Sitakunda upazila in the district on Friday.
The deceased was identified as Khorshed Alam, 65, of Borhanuddin upazila in Bhola.
Sources said Khorshed was working at a building in Mitali residential area under the upazila.
Suddenly, he came into contact with live electric wire and sustained severe injuries.
He was rushed to Chattogram Medical College Hospital where on-duty doctors declared him dead, said ASI Shilabrata Barua of the hospital police outpost.