NEWS in brief

Worker electrocuted in Ctg

Staff Correspondent

21 April, 2021 12:00 AM printer

CHATTOGRAM: A worker died from electrocution while repairing the corrugated tin roof of a shanty at Lohagara upazila in the district on Tuesday.

The deceased was identified as Azhar Uddin, 42, of Adhunagar area under the upazila.

He came into contact with a live wire and sustained fatal injuries when he was working on the roof.

He was rushed to Chattogram Medical College Hospital where doctors declared him dead, said ASI Shilabrata Barua of the hospital police outpost.

 


Top