Boy electrocuted while flying kite in Brahmanbaria

Our Correspondent

18 April, 2021 12:00 AM printer

BRAHMANBARIA: A 7-year-old boy was electrocuted while trying to retrieve his kite from a tree at Fulbaria in the district on Friday.

The victim was identified as Mainuddin.

According to sources, the boy was flying a kite on the roof of his house when it got stuck in a tree. Later, while he was trying to retrieve his kite, he accidentally touched a live wire.

He was rushed to the emergency unit of a local medical facility where doctor Nazmul Huq declared him dead, police said.

 


Top