Woman electrocuted in Panchagarh

Our Correspondent

10 July, 2020 12:00 AM printer

PANCHAGARH: A woman died from electrocution at Sipaipara village in Maydandighi union under Boda upazila of Panchagarh district on Thursday.

The deceased Shanti Rani, 40, wife of Odhor Chandra Barmon of the village, was a housewife.

Quoting the deceased’s family members, police said Shanti came in contact with a snapped live electric wire when she went to pond adjacent her house and died instantly on the spot.

Being informed, police recovered the body and sent it to Panchagarh Sadar Hospital for autopsy.


Top