Four houses gutted in Ctg

Staff Correspondent

8 April, 2020 12:00 AM printer

CHATTOGRAM: Four dwelling houses were gutted in a fire at Banshkhali upazila in the district on early Tuesday.

Sources said the fire originated from electric short-circuit at a house at Shoilkup union under the upazila at around 1.40am.

It spread fast engulfing three other adjoining houses.

Banshkhali Fire Station In-charge Liton Baishnab said on information, they rushed to the spot and extinguished the blaze at around 2.50am.

Damages in the fire were estimated at around Tk 200,000, he said.