(1) A delegation of the Health Engineering Department (HED) and the Directorate General of Health Services (DGHS) visits the proposed site for 5,000-bed Covid-19 hospital in the International Convention City Bashundhara (ICCB) in the capital on Tuesday.
(2) Members of Bangladesh Army spray disinfectants on the wheels of a rickshaw.
(3) Members of Bangladesh Navy distribute foods among fishermen in Cox’s Bazar.
(4) Bangladesh Air Force Women Welfare Association hands out relief goods among the poor and low-income people in the city.
(5) Security guards spray disinfectants on the shoes of an attendant of a patient at Shaheed Suhrawardy Medical College and Hospital .
(6) Manabik (humanitarian) Store distributes food items among the destitute.
(7) Members of Bidyananda Foundation pick up a sick woman, who was lying on a street in the capital’s Chawkbazar area, on a rickshaw-van to rush to a hospital. — PID / SUN photo