Two workers die of toxic gas inhalation in Bogura

21 October, 2019 12:00 AM printer

BOGURA: Two construction workers died after inhaling toxic gas inside a septic tank at Naglu village under Dhunot upazila of the district on Sunday, reports BSS.

The deceased were identified as Mohidul Islam, 36, and Minhaj Mondol, 27. Both were residents of Tollatola village in Gabtoli upazila of the district.

Officer-in-Charge of Dhunot police station Ismael Hossain said the duo fell sick when they climbed down into a septic tank at the house of Belal Hossain of the village.


Top