2 electrocuted in Bogura | 2019-07-15

2 electrocuted in Bogura

15 July, 2019 12:00 AM printer

BOGURA: Two people died after being electrocuted in Sherpur municipality area of the district on Saturday afternoon, reports BSS.

The deceased were Shah Alam, 32, a resident at Chalkpota Darki village and Robiul Islam, 28, hailed from Khaga Asrompara village in the upazila.

Police said Shah Alam and Robiul came to contact with a live wear around 3.45 pm when they were working at a house in Shannal Para in the municipality area. Robiul died on the spot while duty doctor of Shaheed Ziaur Rahman Medical College Hospital declared Shah Alam dead.

Officer-in-Charge of Sherpur Thana Humayan Kobir confirmed it.


Top