Youth electrocuted in Khulna

11 July, 2019 12:00 AM printer

KHULNA: A young man died from electrocution at Satkhali village in Paikgaccha upazila on Wednesday, reports UNB.

The deceased was identified as Nazmul Haque, 34, son of Rakibul Islam of the village.

Nazmul came in contact with a electric wire when he switched on a pump of a fish enclosure at Hariadanga in the village around 5 am, said sub-inspector of Paikgaccha Police Station Anish Kumar.

Later, he was taken to a local hospital where doctors declared him dead.