We are endeavouring to increase the awareness of people with regard to Human Rights in the national perspective as well as in international perspective.
Towards that end here we will learn the articles of the United Nation Declaration of Human Rights which is the foundation charter for human rights of today.Article 19 of the UN Declaration of Human Rights
Everyone has the right to freedom of opinion and expression; this right includes freedom to hold opinions without interference and to seek, receive and impart information and ideas through any media and regardless of frontiers.
Article 20 of the UN Declaration of Human Rights
1. Everyone has the right to freedom of peaceful assembly and association.2. No one may be compelled to belong to an association.
Article 21 of the UN Declaration of Human Rights
1. Everyone has the right to take part in the government of his country,
directly or through freely chosen representatives.
2. Everyone has the right to equal access to public service in his country.
3. The will of the people shall be the basis of the authority of government; this will shall be expressed in periodic and genuine elections which shall be by universal and equal suffrage and shall be held by secret vote or by equivalent free voting procedures.
Article 22 of the UN Declaration of Human Rights
Everyone, as a member of society, has the right to social security and is entitled to realization, through national effort and international co-operation and in accordance with the organization and resources of each State, of the economic, social and cultural rights indispensable for his dignity and the free development of his personality.
Article 23 of the UN Declaration of Human Rights
1. Everyone has the right to work, to free choice of employment, to just and favourable conditions of work and to protection against unemployment.
2. Everyone, without any discrimination, has the right to equal pay for equal work.
3. Everyone who works has the right to just and favourable remuneration
ensuring for himself and his family an existence worthy of human dignity, and supplemented, if necessary, by other means of social protection.
4. Everyone has the right to form and to join trade unions for the protection of his interests.
The daily sun Human Rights desk