Make your dinner date more romantic with an irresistible heart-shaped pizza. Opt for a heart shape because it’s all about love and is definitely going to surprise your beloved.
For The Dough
• 1 bowl of flour
For The Stuffing
• Mozarella cheese
• Knead the dough and toss it as required. Once you've kneaded the dough to a smooth consistency, mould it into a beautiful heart.
• You can do that by rolling out the pizza into a circle. Pinch in the dough at one place to draw it down into the distinct heart shape, with two rounded edges and a dip. Alternatively, use a sharp knife to cut the angle into the dough and remove the dough piece. Shape the base to appear pointed, for the end of the heart.
• Now that you are done with the dough, it’s time to do the stuffing. This is very easy to do with the back of a large spoon.
• Add your favourite toppings. It's really up to you what toppings you add; be sure to add toppings that the person for whom this is intended will like. Some ideas include tomatoes, cheese, shrimp, chicken, mushroom, pepperoni, etc.
• Place in the oven at the temperature suitable for your dough and chosen toppings, usually around 160ºC or 320ºF degrees for 15 to 25 minutes. Keep an eye on it, don't let it burn.
• Remove it from the oven when baked. Hold it up and take a picture of it because the next thing that will happen is that it gets eaten.
• Present it to your favourite person. Eat, laugh, and be happy.