Hearty and tasty, this one is really perfect for your breakfast. Honey, whole wheat and just a little bit of butter will make it more delicious. They freeze well too! You can try this easily at home.
• 1 1/4 cups warm milk
• 1 egg, beaten
• 2 tablespoons butter, softened
• 1/4 cup honey
• 3/4 teaspoon salt• 2 3/4 cups bread flour
• 1 cup whole wheat flour
• 1 1/4 teaspoons bread machine yeast
• 2 tablespoons butter, melted
• Place ingredients in the pan of the bread machine in the order recommended by the manufacturer. Select dough cycle; press start.
• When dough cycle has finished, turn dough out onto a lightly floured surface and roll out 3/4 inch thick.
• Cut out rolls with a 3 to 4 inch diameter biscuit cutter. Place on lightly greased cookie sheets; cover and let rise until doubled, for about 1 hour.
• Meanwhile, preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
• Bake in preheated oven for 10 to 15 minutes. When rolls are finished baking, brush with melted butter.