Tuesday, 30 November, 2021
E-paper

College student electrocuted in Chandpur

CHANDPUR: A college student died after being electrocuted at Shahtoli village in Sadar upazila of the district on Tuesday, reports BSS.

 

The deceased was identified as Rakib Hossein, 18, an inhabitant of the village. He was a second-year student of a local college. Local people said Rakib was electrocuted at Shahtoli Bazar this afternoon while making copies from a photocopier at a shop.

 

Locals admitted him to Chandpur General Hospital where on-duty doctors declared him dead.