Used coffee grounds can make the ideal beauty hacks, instead of hard-on-your-pocket products.
It might sound a tad icky, but actually used grounds present some excellent basic uses when it comes to grooming.
- They can un-stink smelly hands: just apply them on your hands, leave for half a minute and rinse.
- Use used coffee grounds as a scrub. They are an excellent way to exfoliate your skin. Caffeine has skin-tightening properties.
- Use it as a body scrub rinse to stay away from body odours.
- Caffeine is thought to help eliminate unwanted oils, and can temporarily reduce build-up of unwanted cellulite
- Applying the grounds on your hair can add an extra shine to your hair. Just use as a mask, apply, leave on for 15 minutes, rinse.