Black coffee can be the perfect healthy alternative to your sugar and dairy laden morning beverages that usually do more harm than good.
Benefit Of Black Coffee
- Drinking black coffee moderately can reduce chances of getting type 2 diabetes and may lower the risk of heart disease and stroke.
- Studies also find that people who drink black coffee regularly may lower risk of gout by 57%.
- Additionally, including this healthy beverage in your routine can also cut risk of Parkinson's disease and liver cancer.
- However, excess consumption is also linked to heartburn, nervousness or sleeplessness, so resist the temptation to go overboard.
- Sipping on a hot cup of black coffee not only provides a boost of energy and alertness, but it can also help ward off mid-morning fatigue.
- Furthermore, it contains antioxidants, a beneficial compound found in coffee that helps fight the free radicals that damage cells.
- Additionally, it can help improve memory over time, giving your brain a much-needed boost.
- Finally, black coffee can be beneficial to the liver, as it helps reduce damage caused by toxins.
If you are someone who likes to start their day with bed-tea or coffee, then black coffee is probably not the best choice.
"The best time to consume black coffee, according to the experts, is between the middle and the late morning, when your cortisol level is at its lowest. If a person typically wakes up at 6:00 am, then the best time for them to get up would be between the hours of 9:00 and 11:00 am.
Source: Hindustan Times