Eggs are rich in Sulphur, which helps in regulating the immune system and the entire metabolic process of the body.
Sulphur is extremely healthy for the body. It helps in protecting the body from severe chronic illnesses such as cancer. Addressing the importance of Sulphur in the body, Nutritionist Anjali Mukerjee wrote, “It disinfects your body and protects it from pollution, and the harmful effects of radiation. Sulphur is needed for the synthesis of collagen - the protein that keeps you wrinkle-free.” Anjali further noted down a few Sulphur-rich foods to include in the daily diet.
- Eggs are rich in Sulphur which helps in regulating the immune system and the entire metabolic process of the body.
- Meat and poultry, especially chicken, has a high content of Sulphur in it as well.
- Ginger contains Sulphur, which further helps in disinfecting the body and keeping it healthy.
- Sulphur content present in onions helps in reducing cholesterol levels, breaking down blood clots and lowering the risk of cardiovascular diseases.
- Sulphur content in garlic helps in combating viral infections and bacteria. It also makes up for the most amount of benefits of consuming garlic.
- Cabbage helps in fighting inflammation. Applying cabbage leaves to skin also helps in reducing symptoms of inflammation.
- Sulphur content present in cauliflower helps in supporting gut health and improving the immunity of the body to fight infections.