Sunday, 26 March, 2023

Three burnt in Savar gas leakage

Three burnt in Savar gas leakage

Three members of a family suffered burn injuries after a fire broke out at their house caused by an apparent gas leakage in Amtola area of city's outskirts Savar this morning.

The injured were identified as Yeasmin, 38,and her daughters Shimu,18,and Latifa,12.

Neighbours of the victims said the fire might have originated at their house due to leakage in a gas cylinder.

The injured were taken to Sheikh Hasina National Institute of Burn and Plastic Surgery (SHNIBPS) around 09.30 am.

Dhaka Medical College and Hospital (DMCH) police camp in-charge Kamol Kumar confirmed the matter to journalists.